Odisha ITI 2022 Admission Form – ITI Exam Date 2022 Odisha – Apply Online for DHE Odisha ITI Registration / Important Dates – SCTEVT ITI Diploma Admission Form 2022 Eligibility Criteria here.
The Higher Education Department Government of Odisha will release application forms for the Admission to ITI courses. All the interested and deserving candidates can check the ITI Admission Form details from the official website @ dheodisha.gov.in.
Students can fill up the Online ITI Admission Forms by going to the official website. We are suggesting they all keep in mind the last date of applying.
DHE Odisha ITI Application Form 2022
After the last date of Apply Online, no one will be allowed to fill up the ITI Application Form. So we suggest all the candidates hurry up and apply soon for it. Here on this webpage, we will update the information from time to time. So we are suggesting to stay connected with this webpage.
There are a huge number of students who wish to take admission in ITI courses. Through the Government Registration system such as Student Academic Management System (SAMS), students can complete the registration process.
Odisha ITI 2022 Admission Form, Notification Release Date
|Admission Name||ITI Admission 2022|
|Name of Conducting Authority||Higher Education Department Odisha|
|Admission Session||2022 – 2022|
|Courses Names||ITI Courses|
|Application Form Release Date||July 2022|
|System of Apply Online||Student Academic Management System (SAMS)|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Portal||skill.samsodisha.gov.in/iti.aspx|
DHE Odisha ITI Application Form 2022 Start Date
The Government of Odisha Higher Education Department has released the application form for admission in ITI courses. All the interested and eligible candidates can check the ITI Admission Form details from the official website.
We are suggesting all of them to keep in mind the last date of application. After the last date of online application, no one will be allowed to fill the ITI application form. So we suggest all the candidates hurry up and apply for it soon.
In case of any query related to DHE Odisha ITI Application Form 2022, please comment below. Here on this webpage, we will update the information from time to time. So we are suggesting to stay connected with this webpage.
DHE Odisha ITI 2022 Admission Important Dates
|Release of Notification||July 2022|
|Online Application Start Date||2nd Week of July 2022|
|Closing of Online Form||3rd Week of July 2022|
|Merit List Release Date||July 2022|
|Choice Filling Date||July 2022|
|1st Seat Allotment Release Date||1st Week of August 2022|
|Selected Candidates Reporting Date||2nd Week of August 2022|
|Remaining Seat Allotment||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Odisha ITI Online Form 2022
Educational Qualification: –
- Candidates should be passed Class 8th or it’s equivalent from High School Examination of the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha.
- Marks of class 10th will be beneficial in the Merit List.
Age Limit –
- Applicant’s age should not less than 14 years as on 1st August 2022.
- No upper age-restricted.
Important Points for Registration
- First of all, sign up at the website using your Email ID and Mobile No.
- After sign up, you will get the username and Password.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- After successfully logged in fill up the required details.
- Enter all required details such as Education / Personal / Residential etc.
- Don’t forget to pay the application fee.
- Fee can be paid in online mode.
- Must submit the application form and Application fee before the last date.
Application Fee –
- All the deserving candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
- Pay the application fee via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or any other E-wallet.
How to Fill up DHE Odisha ITI Diploma Admission Form 2022?
- Go to the Online student registration system of Odisha @ samsodisha.gov.in.
- Then from the homepage click on ITI / e-Admission (Govt.& Pvt. ITIs) tab.
- Now go to the Student Registration option.
- Enter all the required details and click on Generate OTP.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no and Email.
- Enter the OTP and complete the registration.
Frequently Asked Questions –
- Is Email ID necessary for registration?
Answer – Yes Email ID is important.
- When We can fill up the Choices?
Answer – After releasing the Merit List.
- How we can get the notification for Seat Allotment & Other?
Answer – You will get a notification at your Email ID.
- How we can do the registration?
Answer – By going @ samsodisha.gov.in.
In the end, we are suggesting to the applicants that we have shared the important information here. In case of any query related to DHE Odisha ITI Application Form 2022, please comment below. All the Best.