Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply for DDC 417 Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper / Safai Karmchari, Process Server (4th Class Staff) Online Form, Delhi District Court Vacancies, Delhi District Court Bharti, DDC Group D Jobs At www.delhicourts.nic.in.
District Court of Delhi (DDC) has announced the notification for recruit the candidates for DDC vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for 417 Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper / Safai Karmchari, Process Server (4th Class Staff) Jobs before the last dates. If you want to get more details about Delhi District Court Jobs 2021 to need to read this content carefully.
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online DDC Vacancy
Here, you can know the Delhi District Court Bharti details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application fee, Selection process, and many more details. Candidates can apply for Delhi District Court Online mode. To apply online link for Delhi District Court Vacancy given on the official website.
Delhi District Court Bharti 2021 Apply Online
- Job Conducting authority: District Court of Delhi (DDC)
- Notification about: Delhi District Court Jobs 2021
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: Delhi
- Category: Recruitment
- Start Date: 07.02.2021
- Last Date: 21.02.2021
- Official Website: www.delhicourts.nic.in
DDC Delhi Court Vacancy Details District Wise
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Peon/Orderly/ Daak Peon||280|
|Sweeper / Safai Karmchari||23|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi District Court 2021 Vacancies
The candidates who want to apply for Peon/Orderly/ Daak Peon, Chowkidar, and Sweeper / Safai Karmchari should have passed 10th Class with 55% Marks from recognized board and Institutes.
The applicants who want to apply for Process Server must have passed Class 10th Passed with LMV Driving License and 2 years’ experience. Read officially Notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit for Delhi District Court Vacancy
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum age limit: 27 Years
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|EWS/ SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 250/-|
Candidates can pay the application fee Only in Online Mode.
- Written Test
How to Apply for Delhi District Court Group D Bharti 2021
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website at delhicourts.nic.in.
- Then find the apply link and open it now and start to fill the application form.
- Upload the required details and a scanned copy of the document.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Important Dates for Delhi District Court Vacancy 2021
- Start date to Apply for Online Application Form/Registration: 7th February 2021
- Last Date: 21st February 2021
- Delhi District Court Recruitment Exam Date: 8th March 2021
Important Links to Apply Delhi District Court Bharti 2021
Candidates if you want to get more detail about Delhi District Court Recruitment Notification need to read this content carefully.