BMCRI Group D Recruitment 2022 – 365 Nursing Officer Apply Online – Consultant, Nursing Officer / Anesthesia Technician / Dialysis Technician & Group D Vacancy Application Form & Important Dates
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI) has issued the latest recruitment of BMCRI Group D Recruitment. In this recruitment notification, it has announced various posts like as Consultant, Nursing Officer / Anesthesia Technician / Dialysis Technician & Group D. There are a total of 365 vacancies available in this recruitment. All the deserving applicants can submit the online Application Form until 27th July 2022.
बैंगलोर मेडिकल कॉलेज एंड रिसर्च इंस्टीट्यूट ने ग्रुप डी पदों की घोषणा की है। यह अब 27 जुलाई 2022 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र स्वीकार कर रहा है। आप सभी को इस भर्ती के लिए जल्द से जल्द आवेदन करना चाहिए।
BMCRI Group D Recruitment 2022 Nursing Officer Posts
We are suggesting all the applicants must read the official Bangalore Medical College Jobs Notification 2022. Here on this webpage we have given all the details related to Age Limit / Education / Important Dates and Pay details.
- Candidates who have passed MD / MS / M.Ch / DM, Diploma in Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma or its related board university can apply for this recruitment.
- Starting date of Application Form – 20th July 2022
- Last date of Application Form – 27th July 2022
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
Pay Scale –
- Consultant Salary – Rs.100000/- PM
- Nursing Officer Salary – Rs.33000/- PM
- Anesthesia Technician Salary – Rs.27000/- PM
- Dialysis Technician Salary – Rs.16500/- PM
Selection Process –
- The written test will be held in this recruitment.
How to Apply
- Apply online through the official website of BMCRI. Go to the official website and then go to the Recruitment / Career section.
Useful Links for BMCRI Recruitment Here
You all can check here all the details related to BMCRI Group D Recruitment. If you have any query you can comment below. Must submit your Online Application form until the last date which is 27th July.