ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023-Junior Assistant Registration Date, Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limits at the Official site
ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023- Apply Online ATEPFO Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023. Recently Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization has announced the Various vacancies to fill in their department. All interested candidates can apply for Jobs 2023. Those candidates who really want to apply for Junior Assistant Post then check the recruitment notification by visit the ATEPFO official website @atppf.nic.in.
Through the advertisement, you can totally know information about ATEPFO Recruitment 2023 like Apply Mode\Vacancy\Application Form\Selection Process\Pay Scale and more. After Completing the eligibility criteria and other condition can fill application form before the last date in online mode. Download the official notification with the help of the link given below.
ATEPFO Recruitment 2023 Basic Details
|Recruiter Name||Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO)|
|No of Post||Various Posts|
|Post Location||All Over India|
|Online Form Release Date||Available Soon|
|End Date to Application Form||to be noticed|
ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification
यहां उन सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए अच्छी खबर है जो ATEPFO में जूनियर असिस्टेंट जॉब करना चाहते हैं। असम चाय कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन ऑनलाइन मोड में आवेदन पत्र स्वीकार करने जा रहा है। सभी इच्छुक उम्मीदवार इस सुनहरे अवसर के लिए ATEPFO की आधिकारिक साइट @atppf.nic.in पर जाकर आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
But candidates firstly check the ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 official notification before filling up the application form. After that, you can easily fill the ATEPFO Junior Assistant Online Application Form between 15th July to 14th August 2023.
ATEPFO Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023:Category-Wise
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||2|
|PWD (Physically with Disabilities)||1|
ATEPFO Jr Assistant Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates should have a Graduation Degree from a recognized board\institute.
- At least 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail, and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 38 years
Age Relaxation as Per Rules –
Application Fee –
|GEN||Rs.300/- + Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST)|
|SC\ST||Rs.200/- + Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST)|
Pay Fee Mode –
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Selection Process –
- Written Examination Tier- I & Tier-II
|Written Test Tier-I Details|
|Exam Question Type||MCQ Objective Type Question|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|General Studies (Current Affairs, National and International)||Arithmetic||General English||Subject Wise Marks
|60 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|General Studies (Current Affairs, National and International)|
|Written Test Tier-II|
|Total Marks||50 Marks|
|Writing Ability Test||Computer Typing Test (English and Assamese)||Subject Wise Marks
|30 Marks||20 MarksMarks|
|Writing Ability Test|
|Computer Typing Test (English and Assamese)|
Exam Location –
How to Apply ATEPFO Junior Assistant Online Application form 2023?
- Go to the main website of ATEPFO at @atppf.nic.in.
- On the homepage Find the Junior Assistant Post New Advertisement.
- Click on the Notification Link & Read all information Carefully.
- Hit on the Online Application Form Link.
- Enter details in the application form as per need.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking.
- Upload the necessary document with application form.
- Hit on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for the Written Exam.
Quick Link of ATEPFO Junior Assistant Jobs
Read Also Interested Post 2023