AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form | Eligibility / How to Apply / Apply Online | Syllabus Exam Date Notification Last Date Is 15th June 2020
As per the official information, AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 can be filled using the official website in the month of February 2020. Because Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will issue the AP EAMCET 2020 Notification in February 2020. Thereafter all those candidates can fill the application form using the official link will activate here. For submission of the form, candidates need to select the official website. The application process will start two days after the release of the notification.
Latest Update –
Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2020 With late fee till 23rd July 2020. If you were unable to Apply between the given time period, now the authority has extended the last date. You can Apply it until 23rd July 2020. For more details check Important Dates section.
To complete the application process, candidates will get only thirty days. after the last date, candidates can also submit the AP EAMCET 2020 Online Form by paying the late fee. From the candidates, APSCHE will accept the online mode. So candidates need to submit the application form only with the help of the online portal.
- 1 AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 Notification Online Form
- 1.1 Important Date For Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Online Application Form 2020
- 1.2 AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 AP EAMCET Application Form Fee 2020
- 1.4 How To Submit AP EAMCET Application Form Online 2020
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 Notification Online Form
The name AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test conducts yearly for the eligible candidates. Every time, Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University Kakinada conduct the AP EAMCET examination online on the behalf of APSCHE.
By qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission to various engineering, agriculture, and medical programmes available in the university. AP EAMCET provide the courses like B.Tech Dairy technology, B.Tech Agri Engineering, B.Sc (Ag), B.Sc Horticulture, B.V.Sc & AH.
Also, candidates can get admission to B.Pharmacy and Pharm.D programmes. But before getting admission, candidates have to qualify the AP EAMCET online examination. So, submit AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 using the data mention here.
Important Date For Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Online Application Form 2020
|AP EAMCET 2020 Notification||27th February 2020|
|Submission of Online Application||29th February 2020|
|Correction in the Application Form||4th to 7th July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Without Late Fee|
|Last Date To Apply With Late Fee of Rs.500/-||30th June 2020|
|Last Date To Apply With Late Fee Rs.1000/-||9th July 2020|
|Last Date To APply With Late Fee Rs.5000/-||17th July 2020|
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020||Update Soon|
|Last Date To Apply With Late Fee Rs.10000/-||23rd July 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date Online||Update Soon|
|AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020||Update Soon|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Result Date||Update Soon|
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen or OCI/PIO. Also, it is important to have a domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana State.
- Education: To apply for the EAMCET, candidates must have a certificate of class 12th passed from the recognized board or its equivalent. Also, appearing candidates could also apply for the notification.
AP EAMCET Application Form Fee 2020
- Candidates can pay the application fee with the help of the online mode like Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|Agriculture & Medical||Rs.500/-|
How To Submit AP EAMCET Application Form Online 2020
- Firstly, go to the official website using the link available here.
- Now find the notification and online application link.
- Initially, pay the application fee to complete the registration.
- Submit the required information to pay the form payment.
- Also, select the mode of payment for the application.
- After that start filling online application process using the link.
- Fill the required information like candidates information, qualifyi8ng exam.
- Upload the document, scanned photograph and signature.
- Hit the submit link to submit the form.
- Before the final submission, verify the entered detail.
- Finally, take a clean print of AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 Download
- For the candidates, the hall ticket downloading link will activate in the third week of April. And at that time, candidates need to download the admit card from the official website. For the online exam, candidates need to carry AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket in the exam hall.
AP EAMCET Result 2020 Rank Card
- The final result of the entrance exam will be uploaded on the official website in the month of May as we expected. So all those candidates can check the result from the official website. The result will have the information like marks secured by the candidates subject wise. After the announcement of the result, candidates can also download AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020 from the website.
AP EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2020
- APSCHE will announce the counselling schedule on the official website for the qualified contenders. And candidates have to appear for the process to get the admission in available programmes. Because at the time of AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling BiPC, MPC, candidates need to appear with the required documents.
Useful Links of AP EAMCET Application Form Here
AP EAMCET Application Form Apply Online Here
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is going to release AP EAMCET 2020 Form in February 2020. After accepting lots of Application Form of AP EAMCET 2020 university will conduct the exam to provide admission in UG engineering, technology, pharmacy and other courses. So wait for AP EAMCET Application Form / Notification 2020 and stay connected with this webpage. All the Best.
The last date is 7th May 2020.