RCI AIOAT Application Form 2020 – AIOAT 2020 Registration, Eligibility, Admission Form Date – AIOAT Admit Card 2020 – AIOAT 2020 Result, Merit List – RCI Application Form Start Date, Last Date
AIOAT 2020 Application Form – Special BSTC Registration is going to start in June month. Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) has released a notice for application form for All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT). This is an admission test to get admission in diploma level courses in special education (HI / MR / VI / ASD / CP / MD / DB) offered by RCI approved institutions.
Latest News – RCI AIOAT 2020 Application Form has started now on 14th September 2020. You can apply online until 30th September 2020. While the council will upload Final Merit List on 5th October 2020 and session will start from 26th Oct. For more updates stay tuned.
Latest Update –
AIOAT 2020 Application Form Submission process may be started in September month. We will soon update the Revised Exam Schedule for RCI AIOAT 2020-21.
कोविद -19 AIOAT 2020 के कारण प्रवेश परीक्षा स्थगित कर दी गई है। नए परीक्षा कार्यक्रम की प्रतीक्षा करें। हम अखिल भारतीय ऑनलाइन एप्टीट्यूड टेस्ट 2020 के लिए नई परीक्षा अनुसूची को अपडेट करेंगे
A per the latest news AIOAT Application form process is going to start during the June month. We are suggesting you all stay connected with our website. Applicants can fill up one application form against one e-mail ID. For more information read the notice given below.
RCI AIOAT Application Form 2020 – Special BSTC Registration
In the last year 2019-20, Online Registration for AIOAT 2019-20 started from 1st February and ended on 15th March 2019. While Admit Card of AIOAT 2019 was released on 25th March 2019 and its Exam was held on 21st April 2019.
But for the year 2020, this exam will be held late because of Corona Virus Infection in India. We will inform you all for all the latest news related to AIOAT 2020-21 Registration through this webpage. So you all should stay connected with this webpage.
AIOAT is a short name of All India Online Aptitude Test and this is an Entrance Exam. The exam authority conducts this exam in online mode at various exam centres. The main motive of this exam is providing maximum opportunities to the eligible applicants to get admission in different courses offered in the institution.
All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT) Online Registration Date 2020-21
For the year 2020 AIOAT Exam is going to held soon. Deserving applicants who want to sit in this exam can apply through AIOAT Application Form 2020. Here on this webpage, you all can check details of AIOAT 2020 Registration, Eligibility, Admission Form Date 2020.
AIOAT एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म 2020 पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया बहुत जल्द शुरू होने वाली है। हम इस वेबपेज पर इन एप्लिकेशन फॉर्म से संबंधित जानकारी को अपडेट करेंगे। इसलिए आप सभी को हमारी वेबसाइट से जुड़े रहने की आवश्यकता है।
Apply Online RCI AIOAT 2020 Exam Registration Start, Last Date
We are expecting that the Online Registration process for AIOAT 2020 is going to start in February month. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in one year certificate and two-year diploma level courses in special education/disability rehabilitation courses. Every year lots of deserving applicants applied for this test and participate in its entrance exam.
For the ahead year 2020 the Online Application Form of AIOAT 2020 is coming in February month. Here on this webpage, we have given all the details related to AIOAT 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Important AIOAT 2020 Exam Dates
|Application Form of AIOAT 2020 Release Date||14th September 2020|
|Closing of Online Application Form||30th September 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date|
|Online Exam Date|
|Odisha State Admit Card Date|
|AIOAT Result Date||5th October 2020|
|1st Round Admission||October 2020|
|2nd Round ADmission||October 2020|
AIOAT 2020 Application Form Instructions –
- Application Form will be released Only in online mode through the official website.
- For participate in aptitude test visit the official website of the university.
- In case of any problem during the submission of Online AIOAT 2020 Application Form contact to the exam authority.
Application Fee AIOAT 2020 Registration –
- Before applying must select the Course for which you want to apply.
- Applicants need to Pay Rs.500/- as application fee.
- Category Wise Application fee no difference.
- Pay your Application Fee in Online mode.
- You can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or other online gateways.
RCI AIOAT 2020 Registration Eligibility Criteria –
Educational Qualification –
- Applicant must have passed HSC Examination from a recognized board or university.
- They must have passed HSC with minimum 50% marks (General) and 45% marks for reserved category.
- Current year HSC students also can apply for this Exam.
How to Fill RCI AIOAT 2020 Application Form?
- Go to the official website @ rehabcouncil.nic.in or click on the direct link below.
From the homepage click on Fresh Candidate or Create a Login button.
- Now enter the Email ID and other details in the given options.
- After that press submits button given below.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email id, check it.
- Now come back to the Website and complete the application process.
- Fill up the Application Form and upload Images.
- Select the Course for which you want to Apply.
- Make a payment of application fee in online mode.
- Print the Application Form after final submission.
RCI AIOAT 2020 Application Form Documents Needed –
- Email ID
- 10th and 12th certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of a signature
- An online payment gateway such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc.
Download Official AIOAT Notification 2020 PDF Here
In the end, we are suggesting all the applicants that stay connected with our website to get the latest updates of AIOAT 2020 Online Form. If you have any query you can comment below and we will try our best to solve your query. All the Best.
We will notify you soon.
April or May 2020.
From the official website @ http://rehabcouncil.nic.in/forms/list.aspx?id=44 .
Minimum 10+2 required with 50% marks.