RCI AIOAT Application Form 2023 – AIOAT Registration, Eligibility, Admission Form Date – AIOAT Admit Card, Result, Merit List – RCI Application Form Start Date, Last Date
AIOAT 2023 Application Form – Special BSTC Registration is going to start next month. Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) has released a notification for the application form for the All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT).
This is an admission test to get admission in diploma-level courses in special education (HI / MR / VI / ASD / CP / MD / DB) offered by RCI approved institutions. Recently the authority has published the Instructions and Guidelines for direct admission to Certificate and Diploma Level Courses for the academic session 2023. on the official website. You can download the Notice and read all the instructions in it.
As per the latest news AIOAT Application form process is going to start in June month. We are suggesting you all stay connected with our website. Applicants can fill up one application form against one e-mail ID. For more information read the notice given below.
RCI AIOAT Application Form 2023 – Special BSTC Registration
In the last year 2023, Online Registration for AIOAT 2023 will be started soon. While Admit Card of AIOAT 2023 will be released in the month of October 2023 and its Exam conducted on upcoming dates 2023.
But for the year 2023, this exam will be held late because of Corona Virus Infection in India. We will inform you all of all the latest news related to AIOAT 2023 Registration through this webpage. So you all should stay connected with this webpage.
AIOAT is a short name for the All India Online Aptitude Test and this is an Entrance Exam. The exam authority conducts this exam in online mode at various exam centers. The main motive of this exam is to provide maximum opportunities to the eligible applicants to get admission in different courses offered in the institution.
All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT) Online Registration Date 2023
For the year 2023 AIOAT Exam is going to be held soon. Deserving applicants who want to sit in this exam can apply through AIOAT Application Form 2023. Here on this webpage, you all can check details of AIOAT 2023 Registration, Eligibility, Admission Form Date 2023.
Apply Online RCI AIOAT 2023 Exam Registration Start, Last Date
We are expecting that the Online Registration process for AIOAT 2023 is going to start in February month. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in one-year certificate and two-year diploma level courses in special education/disability rehabilitation courses. Every year lots of deserving applicants applied for this test and participate in its entrance exam.
For the ahead year 2023 the Online Application Form of AIOAT 2023 is coming in February month. Here on this webpage, we have given all the details related to AIOAT 2023 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
Important AIOAT 2023 Exam Dates
|Application Form of AIOAT 2023 Release Date||March 2023|
|Closing of Online Application Form||March 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Online Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Odisha State Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|AIOAT Result Date||Update Soon|
|1st Round Admission||Update Soon|
|2nd Round ADmission||Update Soon|
AIOAT 2023 Application Form Instructions –
- Application Form will be released Only in online mode through the official website.
- To participate in the aptitude tests visit the official website of the university.
- In case of any problem during the submission of the Online AIOAT 2023 Application Form contact the exam authority.
Application Fee AIOAT 2023 Registration –
- Before applying must select the Course for which you want to apply.
- Applicants need to Pay Rs.500/- as an application fee.
- Category Wise Application fee no difference.
- Pay your Application Fee in Online mode.
- You can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or other online gateways.
RCI AIOAT 2023 Registration Eligibility Criteria –
Educational Qualification –
- Applicant must have passed HSC Examination from a recognized board or university.
- They must have passed HSC with a minimum of 50% marks (General) and 45% marks for the reserved category.
- Current year HSC students also can apply for this Exam.
How to Fill RCI AIOAT 2023 Application Form?
- Go to the official website @ rehabcouncil.nic.in or click on the direct link below.
From the homepage click on Fresh Candidate or Create a Login button.
- Now enter the Email ID and other details in the given options.
- After that press submits button given below.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email id, check it.
- Now come back to the Website and complete the application process.
- Fill up the Application Form and upload Images.
- Select the Course for which you want to Apply.
- Make a payment of the application fee in online mode.
- Print the Application Form after final submission.
RCI AIOAT 2023 Application Form Documents Needed –
- Email ID
- 10th and 12th certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of a signature
- An online payment gateway such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc.
Download Official AIOAT Notification 2023 PDF Here
In the end, we are suggesting all the applicants that stay connected with our website to get the latest updates of the AIOAT 2023 Online Form. If you have any queries you can comment below and we will try our best to solve your query. All the Best.
We will notify you soon.
April or May 2023.
From the official website @ http://rehabcouncil.nic.in/forms/list.aspx?id=44 .
Minimum 10+2 required with 50% marks.